The BP-10 is a premium high pressure, Wireline set, cast iron permanent Bridge Plug. The Bridge Plug is ideal for isolating low pressure zones for temporary or permanent abandonment, fracturing and squeeze cementing.
A Cement Retainer is a tool used to contain and squeeze cementing. By using a Seal Assembly ran on Tubing, the internal sleeve valve is controlled from the surface by simply picking up (close) and setting down (open). The CR-10 Cement Retainer is a compact tool that can be converted from a mechanical set to a Wireline set retainer or can be modified to run as a high-pressure bridge plug.
The industry leader in durability, The Yellow Cup packer element has practically eliminated the need for cup runs. The patented design also does away with the snag-prone wire cages of the old black rubber cups. When customers want to make sure their frac is done right the first time, they ask for The Yellow Cup.
The AS1-X is a multi-purpose double grip, Retrievable Packer. This mechanically set packer can be used in any production application. It is also well suited for treating, testing and injecting in shallow to deep pumping or flowing wells. The packer features a large internal bypass to reduce swabbing when running or retrieving.
The HD Retrievable Packer is a high pressure, full opening, compression set tool for squeeze cementing, acidizing, fracturing and other stimulation procedures. This tool features a pressure-balanced unloader that closes when the packer sets. While pressure aids in maintaining the seal the unloader can be easily opened under high differential pressure.
The Model ‘HS’ is a compact, tough and reliable single string hydraulic set Retrievable Packer ideal for use in deviated wells, multiple packer completions and applications where the packer(s) is to be set after the well is flanged up.
The Model ‘HS-1’ Hydraulic Set Packer is a single string pressure activated double grip production packer used in single or multi zone completions. The HS-1 Packer is ideally suited for applications where it is desired to set the packer after the well is flanged up.
The R-3 Retrievable Packer is a multi-use, dependable set down packer used for production, stimulation and testing operations. A three-piece element system and heavy-duty rocker-type slips ensure packer performance, while a full bore, long stroke mandrel provides an unrestricted flow path. Available in both single and double grip configurations, the R-3 incorporates a large bypass area for faster running.
To perforate tubing using an explosive charge. To set off a packer setting tool.
A complete redesign of our tank gauge, the Cooper’s Hawk II Tank Level Gauge offers an easy to read visual level measurement for bulk product tanks, thanks to the high-visibility sight glass. The Cooper’s Hawk also includes a high contrast 2-band scale for gauging level & flow rate.
The Cooper’s Hawk Tank BA is an application-specific level gauge featuring easy to read visual level measurement for standard 55 gallon barrels, and includes a 4-band scale for metering chemical injection pumps
The Greyhawk Level Indicator brings together the proven Cooper’s Hawk level gauge with an integrated float and stillwell for use on knock-out or other horizontal tanks. The gauge extends upward from the top of the tank, making it visible over berms and other obstacles.
The Model 375 LS Gauge Head forms the core of a complete level indication system. To take advantage of the full value of the Level Indication system, be sure to specify a complete Model 375 LS Level Indication System with components that are designed and engineered to work together.
Based around the Model 750 Gauge head, this system is available in a number of different configurations to suit your application. Available in open or sealed versions, with a number of different indicator and float options, the Model 750 system is a versatile economical indication system.
The Redtail Hawk Gauge Head forms the core of a complete premium level indication system. To take advantage of the full value of a Level Indication system, be sure to specify a complete Redtail Hawk Level Indication System with components that are designed and engineered to work together.
The Roadside Hawk Gauge Head forms the core of a complete premium level indication system. To take advantage of the full value of a Level Indication system, be sure to specify a complete Roadside Hawk Level Indication System with components that are designed and engineered to work together.
When emission prevention and control are not required, the Sparrowhawk Model is the reliable, economical choice. The compact and easy-to-install level gauge works on any size storage, production or mud tank.
We are proud to release its new Tank gauging system designed for an open top tank. This system offers a bolt on/weld on option and has a magnetic mounted float cable guide kit.
The Goshawk transmitter adds 4-20 mA electronic level indication to the Redtail Hawk and
Road-side Hawk Sealed Gauge Head Systems
There is an array of single-point level indication products ideal for level alarms, emergency shut downs, pump start / stop and any other application that requires activation based on tank fluid level.
The Severe Service Trim option provides exotic alloy cable and connections for long term reliable use of Level indication systems in concentrated hydrochloric acid and other high chloride ion applications.
A gauge head is only one part of a complete tank level indication system, we offer every-thing required to complete the indication system, including floats and float guides, anchors, indicators and gauge boards with volume / height decals made to your specification.
- Economical gauge and thief hatch with integral pressure and vacuum relief.
- Flush top-mounted design does not extend into tank.
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 and 32 ozsi pressure relief settings, with fixed 0.4 ozsi
- Standard sweet trim (TVTH Model 200)
- Sour Service Trim (TVTH 300) with stainless or inconel springs
- Fusion-bond Epoxy (FBE) coating available for acid service
- The acid service gauge and thief hatch with integral pressure and vacuum relief.
- Flush top mounted design does not extend into tank.
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 32 ozsi pressure relief settings, with fixed 0.4 ozsi vacuum relief.
- Standard inconel trim (TVTH Model 300) with inconel springs.
- The TVTH 300 is suitable for sour service, with expanded FKM (Sponge Viton) gaskets and inconel springs.
- Full throat access.
- Sweet and sour-service options.
- Simple locking design.
- Precision parts, all made in Canada
- Premium deep-set gauge hatch with integral pressure & Vacuum relief offers superior performance in normal and cold conditions.
- Reliable, bubble-tight sealing with standard FKM (Viton) seal and stainless steel spring.
- Field adjustable pressure settings, from 2 ozsi to 32 ozsi.
- Manual relief, inconel trim, alternative seals and various coatings optionally avaliable.
- Direct-acting automatic reset emergency pressure relief vent.
- Compound lever design on larger sizes reduces vent weight.
- Standard eFKM seals exceeds API 2000 leak requirements.
- Available in 8″ gauge hatch and 20″ & 24″ manway sizes.
- Most configurations stocked for quick delivery.
- Direct-acting pressure and vacuum relief vent (PVRV)
- Patent-pending Unidirectional Binary Relief (UBR) valve technology offers higher flow rates with less over pressure while offering flutter-free operation.
- Offered in multiple connection sizes with flexible pressure and vacuum relief settings in a wide array of pressure + vacuum and pipe-away configurations.
- Soft Viton gaskets to combat fugitive emissions, with four-point pallet guides for repeatable reseating and bubble-tight sealing up to 90% pf set pressure.
- Flow rates third-party verified.
Mesh hats, gaskets and bolts kits to complete your tank relief vent installation.
A ball valve is a device with a spherical closure unit that provides on-off control flow. The Sphere has a port, also known as a bore, through the center. When the valve is positioned such that the bore is aligned in the same direction as the pipeline, it is in open position and fluid can flow through it. When rotated 90°, the bore becomes perpendicular to the flow path, meaning the valve is closed and fluid cannot pass through.
A butterfly valve is a valve in which the obturator rotates about an axis right angles to the direction of flow and in the open position, flow passes around the obturator.
Check valves, also known as non-return or one-way valves, are designed to enable fluid flow one way in a pipeline. In these valves, a clapper hangs from hinge, a clapper shaft, or pin mounted to the underside of the bonnet. The basic design of a check valve inhibits backflow in a line.
All valves are designed to stop, allow, or throttle the flow of a process fluid. Gate valves- one of the original valve designs – are ideally suited for on-off, primary liquid, service. A gate valve functions by lifting a rectangular or circular gate out of the path of the fluid. When the valve is fully open, gate valves are full bore, meaning there is nothing to obstruct the flow because the gate and pipeline diameter have the same opening. This bore diameter also determines the valve size. An advantage of this full-bore design is very low friction loss, which saves energy and reduces total cost of ownership.